Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Vintage Style Teddy

This little teddy reminds me of a teddy I had when I was a little girl mine was pink and a lot larger.
  I loved him very much.
Vintage teddy is made from Mohair  boot button eyes needle felted his nose in white then hand stitched the black nose.  He is so cute, I am going to do a couple of these with some dolls
I have also started one that will look like a bunny just in time for easter.
Let me know what you think.
he stands at a tiny 17cm 6.5"

he have no name at the moment

Have a beautiful day Lisa

3 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

What a sweetie...and look at that pretty lavender color! He is cuddly and cute! Your doll is precious! ♥

ittybittyandpretty said...

that bear is perfect!! names are always so hard to choose.
xx

Anonymous said...

Hallo,
I am an teddybear artist from Germany an I found your beautifull blogspot! Very lovely teddybear!
Visit my teddys under www.cobias-teddybears.de or under www.teddysunterwegs.blogspot.com
Many greetings to Australia I have once been there - I love it!