Wednesday, February 03, 2010

New Cloth dolls Soon to Be on the TCCT





Well this week I have been busy working on some new cloth dolls for both the website (Inn Country) and The Chocolate Crow trader.

I have spent the last couple of months on holidays from TCCT so I thought I should get busy this month and have some new dolls done.

I thought I would share some photos with you I really love the first one, "Pinky" I still have a couple more to go plus a custom order to finsih and also a swap that I am doing that is due to be posted out on the 15th Feb, I am so busy right now!  So I should go and finish some more dolls.

Have a beautiful Evening Lisa

3 comments:

Patty Moore said...

Oh what sweet dolls they are. :o) Very cute!

Trish

Stina Blomgren said...

Oh... she is so sweet.. ok eveyne is... but Pinky she is the cutest..:o)

ittybittyandpretty said...

you are inspiring! they are gorgeous.
xrosey