Sunday, July 12, 2015

Where bloggers Create Party 2015


Well it's that time of year again for Where Bloggers Create Party hosted by My Desert Cottage.

Thank you so much Karen for hosting the party again. I can't wait to go and visit everyone's studio's

The above photo
Just inside my door way you will find this cabinet. I love to take all my photo's on the small set of drawers. I really love vintage pink. Here are some of my props i use in my photo's.


Welcome to my studio, I am an Australian Teddy bear artist - I love to make vintage style teddy bears, elephants, bunny's, giraffes, Panda bears.

One of my old dress forms.

another one of my bottle drying racks with vintage bobbins and vintage lace.

Here is another one of my green birdcages.

Grumpy bear sits with one of my little watermelon pink elephants. I love the vintage sewing basket and i keep some of my vintage sewing supplies in it.

A gorgeous shadow box of vintage sewing notions.


I love collecting vintage toy cots.

They make great displays for my bears.

I love this vintage pink doll cradle

I just received this gorgeous vintage dolly travel trunk in the mail the other day, another purchase i made, I have a thing for vintage pink stuff!

large bird cage sits on my desk.


Here is another display cabinet in my room, This one holds a lot of vintage glass an old typewriter and some of my suitcases. On the top shelf i have a French bottle drying rack with a lot of bobbins with lace.

A tiny Panda Girl.

A new chair, I am going to love sitting in my studio stitching those bears.

This gorgeous display gets moved around a lot in the studio. This is a before i moved it yet again!

Here is one of my tiny giraffes that i make.

I love to collect vintage baby shoes and boots.

A sweet bear wearing bunny ears I made for her.

Some of my vintage lace and sewing supplies. I also love to collect vintage hats. You can see a couple in this photo.

Here is some of my work i did for a recent teddy bear show.


My sewing desk



A new vintage display, one of my large vintage style bears and a tiny Panda girl.

Close up of my vintage baby shoes and boots.

A tiny elephant wearing a crocheted hat


My beautiful french cabinet with blue glass i have had this one for many years and it is filled with my vintage lace and fabric.

A altered art doll I made earlier this year.

A tiny elephant in the making.

Beautiful vintage pink baby scales.


I love this little pink toy sewing machine, it is missing a lot of parts, but it does make a great display and i love that it is incomplete.

A tiny watermelon pink bear.

I hope you have loved looking around my little studio, I am very lucky to be able to work here everyday and some days it's hard to leave, I get lost in creating a new little bear or elephant.



23 comments:

Leanne said...

Oh I adore your studio! And the elephant that you're working on is already so darling. Thanks for sharing your space!

Penny @ Penny's Vintage Home said...

I am visiting from the Where Bloggers Create party. I love your area and your creations are just amazing! hugs...

Foxhollow Studio said...

Your bears are a work of art...I especially love the one with the bunny ears! Thank you for sharing your space with us. It was truly an inspiration.

Teresa Young
www.foxhollowstudio.com

Becs said...

What a beautiful studio. How could anyone not be inspired by all the beauty around you? Thanks for sharing Lisa. Becs

Anne's Attic - Design said...

Your collections are amazing. What a wonderful place to create. Thank you for letting me peek in. Jo

Doni said...

What a delightful space you have! Your stuffed animals are adorable too, so cute! I'm excited to find your blog and will follow and catch up!
Have a great weekend!
Doni

Joolz said...


Fabulous Lisa, I wouldn't leave either if I had it!



















FlowerLady Lorraine said...

Your studio is sweet and I 'love' all of your creations. They are so adorable. You have so many lovely things to work with.

Happy Creating ~ FlowerLady

Anonymous said...

Oh, your studio is gorgeous! Those little bears are simply adorable! I don't know how you can do anything in there. If this was my room, all I could do would be to smile all of the time. I could stay in there forever! So so sweet and thank you for sharing your special room.
Be a sweetie,
Shelia :)

Judith @ Lavender Cottage said...

You create some beautiful soft and snuggly animals. Ugh, on the dress form I spied a garter belt - what I remember wearing to hold up my nylons before pantyhose were invented. :-)
Happy crafting.

Maureen Hayes said...


Oh my goodness each bear and elephant has such personality, I could be surrounding by such friends and enjoy it! Thanks for letting us have a peek at where you create.

Lori said...

Oh my word, I love this room! I used to collect teddy bears and then stopped. I just want to be in that room and touch everything. What a wonderful, lovely space. I'm in awe!

Elizabeth Johnson said...

I love that precious little giraffe. Your work is lovely as is your room.

Art and Sand said...

I absolutely love your creative space and your little elephants.

Anonymous said...

Its so wonderful to be visiting here again. I adore this studio, with all the gorgeous vintage pieces. The bird cage and vintage shoes are to die for. Thanks for another tour. Your newest follower on Etsy and FB. Karen.x

Celestina Marie said...

Hi Lisa, so happy to meet you and visit your gorgeous creative space. I love your sweet and adorable bears. You are so talented and your space reflects this. I also love your vintage pink and am a pink girl myself with my roses All your storage done in a decorative way is very inspiring too. So enjoyed my visit and now a new follower.
Have a great new week and happy creating. cm

silvermoon said...

omg, i love your creations of cute bears and other animals. So, so sweet!
Claudine

NitkaDesign said...

Your studio is marvellous! Love the shabby chic atmospere:-)
Undoubtedly, this is a place where one can create beautiful things:-)
xoxoxo

Sandy said...

Your studio is amazing! Your bears, bunnies, and elephants enchant me...those elephants just steal my heart. Your work is brilliant, they look like antique well loved toys! thank you for sharing.

Connie said...

Your creative space in like stepping into the pages of an enchanting fairytale. I love all of your vintage stuffed toys. Oh, and that white lace hat . . . when I saw that images of a 1930's wedding with the bride wearing that hate just flashed into my mind. It is fabulous :) Thanks so much for allowing me into your space, I have had a very pleasurably visit.
Your blogging sister,
Connie :)

Bleubeard and Elizabeth said...

It's obvious I'm running late to the party, but I am so glad to be here now. The vintage vibe I got from your lovely space had me drooling, swooning, and loving every photo. Your bears are adorable and that new chair will definitely come in handy when sewing a few of them. As you might guess, I love it all. Thanks for sharing this awesome space.

Karen Valentine said...

I adore your studio and the fuzzy little critters you share it with! Those vintage goodies just make my heart sing and the colors in there are delightful. I' am going back again for a second look but before I go I just want to say thank you for joining the party and letting us all have a tour. :)
xo,
Karen

simplestitches said...

wow I love your studio, thank you for the tour...
especially love that little giraffe!