Saturday, June 27, 2015

Back to work on some new little bears and friends



After taking a couple of weeks off after the show.

I thought it was time to get back to work on making some new bears and friends.
I am working on this tiny panda bear at the moment. I love the brown and cream viscose i am using.
I think she is going to turn out very sweet and is looking like a girl at this stage.

I am also working on a tiny red cross bear that will have a vintage red cross pin badge.
a tiny pink girl that i am stitching lace to her body. I have not started on the lace yet, it looks good in my head just hope it will turn out just as good in real life!! 

I have so many ideas in my head of what i want to create next.
I really love to process from when a idea started to where it ends up. A new creation.





No comments: