Monday, October 13, 2014

The show is over!

 Here is my stand at the craft and quilt fair here in Brisbane - Australia.
I was a great show i got to meet lots of new people, and see all my regular customers.


here is me stand behind the table on the first day.


lots of bears and a couple of altered art dolls.


all my patterns and pretty little extra's


day two of the show and a new display for my little bears and bunny's


pink and brown panda & vintage grey bear


sweet friends sitting together.


a couple of altered art dolls.


both my large giraffe's and a little giraffe found new homes. along with the beautiful old world style bear. I still have the steam punk giraffe and little pug dog.

 a photo of my nurse doll and my other large art doll with the little art dolls at the top.


some vintage shoe pin cushions - they all sold.


gorgeous elephant - found a new home on the second day of the show.


this is a beautiful photo.


a couple of them before the show started - photo taken at home in the studio.


I really love this photo.

We both had a great time at the show.


1 comment:

Judys Lace Creations said...

Oh I love everything in your booth!The softies are adorable, and your dolls are so sweet.I would have bought loads if I was there!!