Friday, December 27, 2013

Working on some new bears and friends for the New Year.


New Bunny Pattern - coming soon!

sweet little pug Dog, this one has sold. I am working on some more at the moment.


this sweet little elephant was a last minute order for a very special little girl for Christmas.

I am working on some new bears and friends for the New Year, hopefully some more patterns for 2014.

I am really looking forward to the New Year.


I really love the watermelon pink colour for the little elephant.


I fell in love with this one! While making her, and her overalls!

I have some new friends to play with. Raggedy Annie's from Raggedy Old Annies. I love these guys, I am currently working on the little bear in the photo.

Hope everyone had a beautiful Christmas and has a safe and happy New Year.




No comments: