Thursday, October 31, 2013

My Studio organised - day one.

One of my gorgeous hats from Maudies Millinery

this corner of the studio is all new i have taken out a couple of cabinets and replaced it with my vintage french doors and and old work bench my husband made me.


My tag bunting that i did for the craft and quilt fair as kits, i decided to keep this one.

This is my beautiful hat i made at Maudies Millinery all vintage flowers lace and hat.


A beautiful old dress i have had for a couple of years.

 a lovely collections of old pins and pin cushions.

 My old typewriter! i love using this as a prop for my photo's


Vintage Love!




another gathering of special things.
I sorted and cleaning and moved a lot of things yesterday, I am happy with my day's work onto day two today. I love walking into my studio when it is all tidy and pretty! 

I hope you have enjoyed looking around this little corner of my studio.

No comments: