Wednesday, September 26, 2012

Craft and Quilting Fair - Brisbane

I will be bringing along some of my giraffe's and lots of other little guys.
 
this year I will be attending the Craft and Quilting fair here is brisbane,
 the dates are 17th october  to 21st October
at the convention centre at southbank
 
So I am working overtime at the moment getting organised for it.  I am really looking forward to it again the last show I did was two years ago and it was really amazing! I got to meet a lot of amazing women.
 
you will be able to find some of these guys at the show, I have lots of extra things for the show this time around. the one in the above photo I have just finished for a customer.
 
 
I will also have the pattern for these little annies and more! as I said i have been working overtime on my dolls bears etc.
 
have a beautiful day Lisa
 

2 comments:

Tatkis said...

Great news! Hope to see you at the Show!

Best wishes,
Tatyana

Cathyraggedy said...

I hope you have the succes with your crations.hugs