Tuesday, November 15, 2011

New things happening


This is the front door to Inn Country
and lilly cottage.

outside lilly cottage where you will find me.

inside the shop before I started puting stock in

here is a sneak peek at the shop I still have a lot to do.



This is my 200th post wow! that has gone quickly.
I am about to open a new little shop well really it is a room at old petrie town with the lovely linda at lilly cottage, I have my own room and it is so sweet and little and just perfect for me and my daughter as she is doing this with me. back in 2007 I opened my first Shop Inn Country. But sadly due to illness it closed in 2009, I am so pleased to have a shop again! I have wanted this for a long time. thanks to the lovely linda for letting me have the back room at lilly cottage because without her I would not have been able to do this.
 
So if you love my doll or bears or love anything french pop in to visit me, I will be at the shop on
 fridays for the twilight markets from 5.00pm to 9.00pm
and sundays from 8.00am till 2.00pm
this friday will be my first day.
 
I still have a lot of work to do, but I wanted to share the news with you all. I am going to have a giveaway for my 200th post I just have to work out what.
Have a beautiful day Lisa

3 comments:

Joolz said...

Oh I can see it's going to be lovely. That little cot is gorgeous. Can't wait to see it finished.

susieq said...

Lovely cottage Lisa,I remember visiting this place on my last visit, your things will fit in well.
Sue

Jo in TAS said...

congrats on reaching 200 posts Lisa! I wish I could pop into your shop it looks gorgeous, so many beautiful things to see!
Hugs
Jo