Friday, October 14, 2011

Vintage finds

I bought this at an antique store! for a bargin price
it is in really good condition and really large

the inside looks like it has never been used.  I really love the colour of this hat box
this cute little bag which did have bowls in it but I only wanted the bag.
so I left them behind

Vintage sewing machine case
it is going to make a beautiful display! as you can see from this photo
this beautiful old book for a bargin price of $2.50 it is the home physician! I don't know how old it is but it looks old

side view of the book it has beautiful detail.

when I got home this was on the door step! Just gorgeous.
Well today I had a really bad morning, so i thought I would take myself shopping and I also went to visit a friend.  Here are my vintage finds I had such a better day than my morning. So even through my day started badly it has been a good one for bargins and vintage finds. Had a lovely day with a special friend!

Have a beautiful weekend Lisa

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your finds look fantastic!! Just perfect for your very special style. It was indeed a wonderful morning, soo glad it improved from earlier in the morning..may your weekend continue being wonderful,
Kiss Noises Linda

Joolz said...

That hatbox & your other finds are just gorgeous!

Billy Angel said...

Wow Lisa, you really do have good luck in finding just the right vintage treasures. Love them all!

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

You DID have a good day! I'm the same way! My day can change...just like that! I love all of your fab finds! ♥