Wednesday, August 25, 2010

what I have been working on this week






above is my little pink elephant that is jointed and is just waiting to be stuffed.

I Have been busy this last week working on some dress forms for my Inn Country Website some new pin badges and a little pink elephant he is jointed but not stuffed yet! I am hoping to work on some more bears in the coming weeks I love doing them so much below are my other 2 that I have made




this was my very first artist bear I love it so much!

4 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

The bears look right into my heart! Love the sweet elephant...and everything you design! I would love to see your beautiful bears in person! I love them! ♥

Jo in TAS said...

Oh your first bear has the sweetest face :-)

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa
I love your Paris dress forms cant wait to see them on your website, and your bears are precious such lovely work.
Stay happy
Chris xx

Anonymous said...

Hi Lisa
I just love your dress forms, very Paris chic & Teddy is soo sweet, lovin em !!
I did leave a comment the other night but It didn't save ?? so I will try again :-)
Hugs
Chris