Monday, June 28, 2010

Having a break and Meet some new Olive Annies

Nurse Olive Annie

Raggedy Olive Annie


Old Dolly Olive Annie

these are the 3 annies I have been working on for the last couple of weeks the patterns are being finished off.
I am taking some time off for the school holidays to be with the kids so I am closing the website and my etsy site and will reopen with the above patterns and more! I am even taking a break from blogging I don't know how I will do it!!

See you all again on the 14th July

Have a beautiful day Lisa

3 comments:

The Joy of Needlework said...

Your doll is to cute for words. Enjoy visiting you blog and all the neat items you have. LenZie

Jo in TAS said...

Lovely Annies :-) Enjoy your time off with your kiddlywinks Lisa!

ittybittyandpretty said...

have a lovely break. strange thing...i am on a years leave without pay so that i can be with the kids more and i am busier than ever. never seem to get time to blog anymore...
lovely annies have fun.
xxxrosey