Monday, May 03, 2010

Meet Sam I am Olive Annie



I have wanted to create a boy doll for a while and the things I wanted to use was the Michael miller dick and Jane fabric that I have had for a while and a vintage toy fire truck and I love using blue and red together! And his name was easy Sam I am. My youngest sons name is Samuel and he loves to read. His favourite books are Dr Suess and he loves to read "Sam I am" all the time. So this is how he come together! Little Sam I am.

Well this little boy "Sam I am" has been sitting around on my desk for a while as I have never made a boy cloth doll before and was hesitating about doing him but I think he looks just so cute he has a big brother coming he just needs to be dressed and a face done! so hopefully tomorrow I will have him ready. 

Have a beautiful day Lisa

2 comments:

Jo in TAS said...

Very cute Sam!

ButtonBears&Raggedies said...

He is great. I love him.
Hugs
Bev