Monday, March 15, 2010

Easter Needle Felted Eggs

Large Felted Egg in the middle is $9.00 all others are $7.00



I wanted to share some photo's of my needle felted eggs I just got them finished I wanted them listed before easter so hopefully people can get them in time for easter.  they are $7.00 each I will have them listed on my website Inn Country and also listed on my selling blog, I can also do custom orders for them. The large needle felted egg on the right (pink and blue spots) is $9.00

Have a beautiful Evening Lisa

2 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

How sweet! They would be so pretty with Spring decorations! What a cute idea! ♥

Anonymous said...

Hola amiga soy tu seguidora Nº110, soy GRACIELA desde Salta ARGENTINA, me encanta tu espacio, las muñecas son muy tiernas y con una mirada espectacular y los huevos de pascua bellisimos, esa es una técnica que me gustaria aprender estoy fascinada con tu blog, mi espacio LAS MANUALIDADES DE GRACIELA tiene las puertas abiertas para recibir a nuevas amigas, cuando quieras pasa que vas a ser bien recibida un abrazo deade ARGENTINA GRACIELA