Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Chocolate Crow Trader Christmas addition







Hello all,

I thought I would share with you the christmas dolls I will have on the choc crow for this month I was hoping to have more done but late last week I burnt my hand quite badly and could not finish. I will have some more on my selling blog in the coming weeks for christmas, my hand is a lot better now it really makes you realise I so wanted to work on them but the paint was to bad.  I was making afternoon tea for my boys and was making them waffles and burnt my hand on the waffle iron.
Have a beautiful afternoon Lisa

7 comments:

Sugar Pie said...

I hope it heals quickly Lisa & doesn't cause you too much pain...you do lovely work.....hope the boys appreciated the waffles...lol...take care...hugs Robyn :)

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh, I hope your hand gets better soon. Your little Christmas dolls are just precious. I love their happy faces and cute little dresses. Take care of yourself!

IrinaBohemianDance said...

WOW!!

Beautiful all these dolls!Great work!

Kisses,

Irina

ittybittyandpretty said...

your pictures are so great!! cute cute cute. hope that your hand heals so that you can get all that you need done.
smooches rosey

Janelle said...

so cute as always...your fabric choices and colour combinations are a work of art.

Pam said...

What a very sweet set they are Lisa! Lovely.
Good luck with the hand. :^)

Suzi Q said...

Love your dolls
www.clothdollhair.com