Wednesday, September 02, 2009

This is what I have been working on






This is what I have been working on, it seems to have taken me forever to get this far, (photo 2)I seemed to have lost something the last couple of weeks the desire to create I hope I find it again.
I wanted to share with you all some of my favourite patterns and who makes them.
I have purchased about 6 new patterns in the last couple of months (I have about 12 of maureens patterns) and Maureen from Sweet Meadows farm just keeps creating new ones and I just have to have them She is an amazing lady and I love all her creations.
Please pop over and visit her blog.



Have a beautiful day Lisa

2 comments:

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

The patterns look amazing! Thanks for the link! I can't wait to learn to make Annie dolls! It's on my 'learn to do list'! lol

Cyndi's Distinctive Creations said...

I sometimes feel the same way Lisa, you go for days and NOTHING!!!!!!!! But it will come back, it just takes a little time...Happy creating, go take a walk through a craft mall, that'll do it..LOL. You have some great patterns there to get you inspired...and I know you've seen her new punkin pye and ice cream pat...can't wait for that one....Have a happy day girl...hugs Cyndi
cyndisdistinctivecreations.blogspot.com