Saturday, October 16, 2010

Sisters Olive Annies & An Annie Swap

The Website has also been updated with all the new patterns and I will be adding so dolls tonight!

This is the doll I sent to Grace along with a prim victorian shoe a handpainted hag tag and some wax melts.

this is the Raggedy Doll I received. thanks Grace!

These little ones I finished a while back I named they popcorn annies but I didn't like the name of them they needed work.  I have changed there noses I needle felted them which I really like I love to needle felt the nose I also gave them some new bow's and they really looked like sisters sitting on the little while chair!
So I think I am really happy with them now and they will be the last Olive Annies before the show


The second and third dolls are from a Raggedy anne swap the second photo is the doll I made for Little Crafty Crow you can check out her blog here.  She is a wonderful artist and Love her dolls and paintings. thanks Grace I love her so much

 I set up on tuesday.  I spent today doing up the kits I did 18 and it took me all day to cut out all the fabric and hair!  So far I have about 40 dolls for the show! I just hope I have enough stuff.  I have doll hair, rusty bells and pins calico which I have dyed, hand painted tags lots of fabric to sell wax melts, linen spray for the dolls to make them smell yummy!

Have a beautiful Evening Lisa

No comments: