Wednesday, October 06, 2010

Annie tags

Hello all,

Well as you all know I have a show coming up, only 14 days to go and I am still working hard, I took a day off from all the work yesterday to recharge and I did some painting. I really love to paint but never get enough time.  Some little Annie tags to go with my dolls I am not sure how much they look like my dolls! But I am really happy with them. they will be at the show for sale.  I also have a new look to my website the wonderful Amy from Amy Bug has been working on a new template for my website and it look amazing another wonderful Job Amy! Pop over and take a look.

Well I need to get back to work today I am working on some kits today for my dolls, I have had to update some photos for my patterns I will also have a couple of new patterns ready for release before the show, I am just putting the finishing touches to them this week. the website will also be updated at some stage this week with lots of new dolls and some of those annie tags, and other supplies for making those Olive Annie Dolls.

Have a beautiful day Lisa

3 comments:

Char said...

So very cute, I love those, Char

Grace Garton said...

They are beautiful! Its all those extra little touches that people appreciate so much and makes your work stand out, not that your dolls don't stand out on their own!

Robynartdesigns said...

Hi Lisa, your tags will look lovely with your dolls, just perfect. Best wishes to you for the show, I'm sure all your hard work will be rewarded. That's what makes it all worthwile. Happy doll making, xx Robyn.