Saturday, October 08, 2011

Just listed on etsy


this little raggedy has been sold - thankyou so much

 

hello all, Well i am still working on my craft room and I am trying really hard to clear some things out so I have listed some of my cloth dolls on etsy.  So pop over if you would like to see more information, I normally sell my cloth dolls for $39.00 but they have been listed for $25.00 each.  I have also listed some other items.

I still have the lavender cornets to list and the french style shoe.  hopefully I will get them both done tonight





2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh Lisa I think the doll in the 2nd picture, needs to come and live with me...I can't see her on Etsy yet though...let me know when she goes up and I will take her home...I love your dollies and bears of course! Oh and rabbits and elephants and giraffes and oh everything.
Kiss Noises Linda

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

Oh, your sweet little Annie dolls will go fast! They are so precious! Enjoy your weekend! I'm off to look at your shop! ♥