Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Brisbane Teddy Bear Fair


Here are two of the little guys I took to the Bear show.






the fair has been and we had a really good day, chating and having fun together.  I thought I would share some photos with you all.  My little french bunny found a New home! I shared a table with Julie again and it's lots of fun together. The show was very quiet and not a lot of people, but Julie and I still had a lovely day.

Still one more show to go this sunday! Then I can take a break.  I really need to my body is telling me to.  I am having a bad day today health wise I think it is all stress, and I have just picked up a cold! Just what I need right now.

Have a beautiful day Lisa

1 comment:

Jo in TAS said...

I hope you're feeling better soon. Your stall looks lovely :-)