Monday, January 10, 2011

Back to work!

these guys are the only thing I worked on over the christmas break


Well it has been lovely to have some time of from working on my dolls but I thought today I should start work again for the new year. Christmas was wonderful but went to quick.  I feel like we have not had a summer yet as it has rained most of summer here in Queensland Australia the state that I live in seems to be flooding everywhere.  We only have 6 weeks of summer left I hope it will stop raining soon!  The kids go back to school in about 2 weeks for the start of 2011, My husband went back to work last week, so life is returning to normal and that means back to work for me to!  So this year I have been spring cleaning the studio before I get stuck into things I have another show coming up in march and I am sure that will go quickly.

have a beautiful day Lisa

No comments: