Thursday, April 08, 2010

Look what arrived in the mail today





About a week ago I bought this Beautiful Bear from Whendi's bears I have wanted one of her bears for so long.  When I poped over to whendi's blog to visit and seen that she had this beautiful Bear I wanted it but normally when I pop over to ebay it's always sold well this day it wasn't and it was a buy it now!! It was just meant to be, And now he is here all the way from US.

I wanted to thank Whendi so much for such an amazing bear I will cherish her for ever so I am going to pop over to whendi's blog to thank her again. If you would like to visit whendi's Blog it is http://www.whendisbears.blogspot.com/

Have a beautiful day Lisa

2 comments:

Pam said...

Oh my! What a lucky girl you are Lisa! :)

Wendy said...

Thank you so very much Lisa for purchasing my sailor bear, and for your kind compliments :) I'm so glad he has gone to a good home. And I also want to tell you that your work is amazing...I did not know you were a fellow artist :) I love your dollies.