Friday, April 16, 2010

And the Winners are plus $5.00 e-patterns for tonight only


I wanted to thank all the amazing comments left what wonderful people you all are. As a special thankyou
I would like to offer $5.00 e-patterns if any one is interested in buying a pattern. Just pop over to the website and they will be there for $5.00 for tonight only.

Just because you all have been so wonderful in leaving comments and posting it on your blog.

First Winner is Jo in Tas (lilly Pilly) www.scrapnstitch.blogspot.com
 please let me know which Olive annie you would like I will email you to let you know you have won.

Second prize goes to Becky http://www.bechindblueeyes.blogspot.com/ Please let me know which e-pattern you would like.

Have a beautiful weekend all.


3 comments:

Pam said...

Congrats to Jo and Becky. Lovely wins, girls. :)

Stina Blomgren said...

Lucky Jo... :o))) I know she will jump high and be ever so happy..:o)
And So will Becky..:o)
Have a lovely Day..:O) And good luck with your Dolls..:o)

Jo in TAS said...

WWWWeeeeeee! I did jump high! Thank-you so much Lisa, I've sent you an email. Pity I wasn't on-line last night, missed your sale but never mind I'll buy one anyway!
Congrats to Becky too!!