Monday, May 22, 2017

New collection of tattered overalls for blythe

 
Pretty in Pink tattered overalls including pink hat sitting with a vintage style pink teddy bear.
Some of my new collection of tattered overalls. I am totally in love with making blythe clothing

French set tattered overalls socks cape and hat. (Shoes not included) - Sold
Pretty Lace floral tattered overalls - Sold
Pretty in Pink Tattered overalls - Sold
In the Garden tattered overalls - Sold

Lace hat and dress both in my etsy store now.

floral tattered overalls and floral hat - both sold

sweet vintage style tattered overalls with patches and lace trim - sold

I love this sweet photo of my Blythe girl sitting in front of the Eiffel tower taken on a recent trip to Paris.

China girl Tattered overalls - both

another pair of china girl tattered overalls. - sold

J is for Jump tattered overalls - sold

Picnic in Paris with my bouton French for button panda bear and my Blythe girl. 

I loved creating little sweet outfit for a blythe doll. 

Kimmi doll tattered overalls - they are in my etsy store now.


No comments: