Friday, January 10, 2014

This is what has been keeping me busy.


these are my new guys for this week. you will find them all on etsy in the next couple of hours.


a floppy head elephant. which is still available on etsy.



this is my new Paris girl bear! she will be listed on etsy today.


this is a little altered art doll/bear. she will be listed on etsy today



a very prim bear sitting with my raggedy andy and a mini golden book! they make a great set.
this set has sold.


I new style elephant. - Sold

I love making these little elephants and it looks so gorgeous sitting in front of my raggedy old annie "Nurse annie" front raggedy old annies. - sold 
a new Pug Dog. - Sold


i very prim little pig! she has been sold



2 comments:

Kays Kids said...

Don't tell me all this has been sewn since Christmas. I think I will have to be like "Rumple stilts skin".
Your sewing is wonderful.
Hugs

Nanna said...

oh my word! they're all adorable! the little lamb just makes me wantta squeezed him! lol!
Helen