Saturday, November 30, 2013

New listing in Etsy


I have tag buntings listed in my etsy store also. I only have one of each.








these are the 3 dolls i have left and won't be making any more they will be listed in my etsy store tonight.

I have made a decision not to make my cloth dolls anymore and so i have a couple of dolls left that i will be selling.

I have some doll kits left that i have listed in my olive grove etsy store link is on the top left hand side of my blog. they are all listed at $20.00 which includes the pattern and all the fabric that is needed along with the hair and eye's if needed.


for those customers waiting on viscose I have listed 3 in my lisa & Lou lou etsy store i have black chocolate brown for making the old brown bear and panda and grey for making the Gracie grey elephant.





1 comment:

Cristan said...

There are no words to express my love for all of your beautiful little darlings...your work warms my heart and inspires me so. <3 The recession has affected my family so much. I so many times would love to buy one of your dolls. Thank you for the many smiles that you put on my face.