Friday, July 12, 2013

where bloggers create party 2013



hello and welcome to my little studio here in Brisbane Australia
This is my desk where i sit every day creating my little vintage style bears.
(make sure you click on the photo's to get a large photo.)


here are some of my creations - this is what i call my day job now i work on making my vintage style bears and friends. i am often sending them overseas. I love to collect vintage stuff, but don't we all. I love to style my bears with vintage items and where possible i will use vintage lace buttons and trims on my bears i love using vintage photos and adding a french feel to them.


this is a new areas which my husband helped me create. I did the music sheet wall and he built the shelf and desk for me to display all my things. (Pug dog and large pink bear made by me)


this year i have started creating vintage style cloche hats. My first one is on the left and the one on the right i bought from the lovely lady who is teaching me this wonderful craft. (vintage bunny made by the wonderful Wendy Meagher)


a small collection of my Whendi's bears.

some of my vintage shoes. I do have a lot more but these i really love




another photo at my desk.


this is my old shop sign i had in my little shop. painted by the wonderful Natasha Burns.( little dog and pig made by a lovely lady Alison of Alison's Bears)


as you can see by now i love dress forms old new small large and anything in between


here is a photo taken last year at the shop, this is another shot of those gorgeous drawers. I love so much in all there vintage glory.

lots of little goodies sitting around here


my vintage pink scales and a little friend sitting on them (dog also made by Alison of Alison's bears)


gorgeous old cupboard and drawers.


a close up of my vintage style cloche hat 


Love this one all my collections together.


this is a before photo of my music sheet wall.


this is also a before shot. this is something i have been working on this year. as i am back working from home.


Here are some more of my bear's these ones are vintage shabby. Olive Grove Primitives.


I love the colours in this corner. thank you for taking the time to visit I hope you have enjoyed looking around my little studio. please come visit again sometime. 

have a beautiful day Lisa


23 comments:

Joolz said...

Wow it looks fantastic Lisa!!

CATHY said...

Such a beautiful space - love that music wall. I could spend a day or two creating in there : ) cheers.

CATHY said...

What a pretty studio you have. I love the music wall. I could create in there for a day or two..or three....cheers

Kays Kids said...

It all looks wonderful, although I couldn't see the desk where you work. It looks so fantastic it looks just like a shop.
Hugs

Maureen said...

What an adorable space for adorable bears to be created! Thank you for stopping by my place; it was wonderful seeing yours!

Silvia said...

I love the music wall. It reminds me of my Wonder wall

Silvia said...

Love the Music wall.....reminds me of my Woder Wall

Carmen said...

Lisa, I love your cushy, vintage space! The music sheet wallpaper is a wonderful idea... thank you for sharing your creative space. :-)

Marlynne said...

Sweet Precious little Bears! Beautiful Tour!

Anonymous said...

You have a fairy creative space. You must enjoy very much your studio.
Fantastic place and lovely creations.

Hélène

Julia @ Vintage with Laces said...

Hi Lisa, Your studio is beautiful and very cozy. I love all your vintage treasures and your sweet bears. Thank you for sharing your lovely space!

Boxwood Cottage said...

OMG I want all the vintage babyshoes, just love love love buttoned ones! And the vintage hats too and the mannequins! Beautiful studio and I enyoyed my tour here.
Sending you happy summer wishes from Bocwood Cottage studio in Germany
Carola

Becky @ Vintage 541 said...

Your bears are adorable and I just love all the sweet vintage collections, especially the little shoes! I am considering doing a wall in sheet music also. Happy creating!

Becky @ Vintage 541

Connie said...

I am in love with your vintage style cloche hats. I can imagine a bride and her bridesmaids dressed in 1930's attire . . . how beautiful a wedding would that be :)
I am your newest follower, and I would love to invite you to follow me back. At the moment I am having a Give-A-way and all followers are getting their names in the hat. All you have to do is leave a comment.
Have a lovely week.
Your newest blogging sister, Connie :)

Rita Barakat said...

So many lovlies in your room- my favorite picture is the one withthe shoes! Adorable!

Sandra Kaye said...

Lovely space...and your little creations all around are super cute too. thanks for sharing:):)

bobbie said...

Your bears are absolutely adorable! Your space is warm and inviting ~ a place to linger ~

Kathy @ Creative Home Expressions said...

Beautiful! I love all your creations, too!

Sue @ Miss Phoebes Perch said...

I love your sweet studio and all of your little collections. Thank you for sharing your space with us! Sue

Mari Brown and Colourblob said...

Very cozy space and surrounded by such a delightful bears and cuddly animals, love the pug and there is another bear I really like... Will have to check out your etsy shop : )

Thank you for the lovely tour through your work space and greetings from Canada!!! Cheers!!!

Unknown said...

What charming sweet bears and a lovely place to create them in. I have never heard of cloche hats, but theybare gorgeous!
Be blessed,
Lorena

cindy-stitches-n-stuff.blogspot.com said...

What a beautiful place to make beautiful things.

hugs
cindy@stitches

Something Special said...

i am a new follower here and I love all your amazing vintage goodies. I have a collection of vintage baby shoes too. Come say hi and I am a new follower here.