Tuesday, April 10, 2012

What I am working on


here are some bears I have finished up in the last couple of weeks.
 I thought i would share some photos they will be listed on etsy tonight and if they don't sell they will be off to the next doll and bear show. 


the above pink lace ellie, have a very vintage prim look with lots of lace and ribbon and a vintage button.  she will be added to my etsy store tonight. pop over if you would like to take a look at her.


this little Doll will also be listed on etsy tonight.

have a beautiful day


3 comments:

Robin at The Primitive Hutch said...

All such wonderful creations!!!
Prim Blessings
Robin

Mäsywi-Bären said...

what wonderful elephants, i love your blog and i am happy to found your blog

hugs from sylvia from the mäsywi-bären and i hope i see you again on my blog

Mäsywi-Bären said...

i love your elephant s their are fantastic, and i am happy to found your blog and hope i see you on my blog again

love hugs from sylvia from the mäsywi-bären