Thursday, July 14, 2011

Needle felting on a bear

I have needle felted the cheeks and nose and mouth!  it really was a lot of fun and looks amazing




So hopefully in the next week I will have the bear joined and stuffed I will post more photos as it comes together.

Yesterday I went to the gold coast with a couple of bear class ladys to do a Needle felting class on Needle felting on a bear.  We had a beautiful day.  We had to do a large bear and I don't do large bears and it took forever to get the bear done but I didn't get time to joint the bear but that was ok it was really easy to needle felt the head!  The weather was cold in the morning but warmed up beautifully as the day went on! The day went so quickly, we did a little shopping before the trip back to brisbane!

Have a beautiful day Lisa

4 comments:

Jo in TAS said...

Wow! It adds so much character!! Well done :-)
Hugs
Jo

DBears said...

Wondefull Teddyhead, very nice the needelwork. I love it, i hope i can see more.
-- Dirk --

Joolz said...

Wow it turned out great. Can't wait to see it finished!

Das Büh und die Lillypookze said...

Oh LIsa, he looks amazing! Can't wait to see the completed bear!

Fuzzy hugs, Biene