Monday, October 19, 2009

look what arrived in the mail today











Hello, I thought I would share with you all what I received today a beautiful old milking stool painted by kathy karas.  For all those people who read my blog will know I love her work and have many pieces.  Please pop over and visit she has a blog http://www.kathykaras.blogspot.com/ she also sells on ebay! but you will need to be quick.
  I bought this last week to use when taking photo's of my raggedys. As you can see from the photos its going to look fantastic.
  I will leave you with some photos
Have a beautiful day Lisa

3 comments:

Kat S. said...

Truly lovely!

Countin' Crows - Chris said...

Just gorgeous Lisa...I can see why you were so excited to win it!
I wouldn't be letting anyone sit on it!!....not even a raggedy!!...lol

katscountryprims said...

It is beautiful! And it DOES make your dollies POP! Great purchase!