Monday, September 21, 2009

This is what I have been up to - A Custom Order








I had this really wonderful lady contact me for a custom order of dolls, so I have been working Hard, lots of late nights, Thats when I work best and all the kiddies are in bed and I can work. Thanks to this lovely customer I have my mojo back So as I said lots of late nights and I have completed about 10 dolls so far and loving it. So thank you Kerry.

I will share some photo's with you.

Have a beautiful day
Lisa

4 comments:

ittybittyandpretty said...

they are wonderful!! i work best at night too, as long as i stay away from this computer :D keep it up.
xx

~Lavender Dreamer~ said...

They are all delightful! She will be thrilled to get this beautiful family of Annies! You gave them such expressive faces! Enjoy the week ahead!

Cyndi's Distinctive Creations said...

I love your annies, they are so dang cute....keep up the mojo, I've been in a down mojo lately...not gettin much done, but think cause I'm exhausted...maybe your creations will inspire me to move again..thanks for sharing, love them ALL...tc...hugs Cyndi
cyndisdistinctivecreations.blogspot.com

Kathy Karas said...

fabulous work , Lisa ...love those Annies