Wednesday, June 24, 2009

This is what I have been working on - Custom Order







Hello all for the last week I have been working on this cloth doll a custom order for a customer it took me over a week to get her completed much longer than normal I have been sick for the last week with a cold that my lovely husband passed onto me. So I am still sick everything just seems to be taking me longer, I would love to put curl up in bed and sleep. But I still have a few custom orders to complete. So I should go and get them done.



have a beautiful day Lisa



2 comments:

Just for you . . . said...

I have recently come across you blogg and have to say I adore your dolls - this one is a real cutie!

Hope you're well on the mend.

LisaB

~*~Leanne~*~ said...

Hi Lisa,
I came home from vacation and there on my door step was a package...with the cutest most darling little raggedies!!! I just adore your dolls, each one has its own personality!! Thank you very much!
Leanne