Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Starting to make more dolls

Another Sample of my dolls,
This is one I did about 12 months ago that sold on ebay.

Good morning,

I have been so very busy organising my new blog for Olive Grove Primitives organising my little sewing room, it is such a mess still but I should be able to start some dolls that was my goal.


I have missed making them so much - I got so busy with my shop I seemed to loose myself in the shop and it seemed to take on a life off itself and I seemed to have lost the whole reason for opening it in the first place handmade goods sewing and my cloth dolls. So now that the shop has closed down I seem to be on the right tack! I am going to work from home I also have a website to look after and 2 other blogs, one is my shop blog and the other one is to document the changing of our little cottage that we have been renovating for the last 5 years, it's slow going but wow it is looking good. My Wonderful husband is the only one to do the work most of the time as I have a slipped disc in my back I can't do a lot. Well I always supervise!


So I have done a couple of posts to list what dolls I have left hear at home, so I thought I should do a post, I am siting here trying to work out how I can get my name out there so people know I am around so if you have any Ideas for me, I would love some Ideas. One idea was to make a new doll and have a give away and get out there that way! I will keep thinking.


Have a beautiful day. Lisa

1 comment:

Blogger said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.